At Assurex the Report Analyst role is responsible for working closely with the Enterprise Data Management team and Functional Leadership to define the required reporting and analytical needs for our organization. The position will create both standard and custom reporting solutions, conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and provide associated reporting support for internal operations. The individual will also be instrumental in defining and tracking Key Performance Indicators that are required to clarify the true pulse of the organization and improve our overall decision making.
The position works in collaboration with the entire EDM team to ensure the accurate capture and storage of required reporting data. The individual plays a key role to further the overall vision of the Enterprise Data Management, by driving standardized tools, methodologies and business processes that are aimed at improving data quality and operating efficiencies. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Enterprise Data Management and has a potential for paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Work closely with the team and users to design and deliver comprehensive reporting solutions.
- Evaluate how to best collect, analyze and report information as requested
- Active engagement in the project from initial concept through solution delivery
- Assist with development, design, and maintenance of our reporting solutions
- Assist in the analysis of information to understand various trends and related opportunities
- Interpret reporting results and assist in the creation of action plans to drive our business objectives
- Strong understanding of the value of Common Definitions
- Align new solution to further reporting consistency across the organization
- Familiarity with various process and development methodologies including Agile, SDLC and/or Six Sigma
- Understand the inter-relation of data and implications of one request to another to maximize reporting
- Assist leadership team to leverage our reporting to drive the business objectives
- Translating technical and functional user requirements into a value driven solution
- Clarify owning systems and common metrics when designing a solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience and understanding of Sales/Marketing, Finance and/or Operations
- Preferred experience with QlikView or QlikSense
- General experience in Business Intelligence and Self-Service Reporting tools (PowerPivot, Business Objects, etc.)
- General experience in the creation of dashboards using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Basic understanding of Data Analysis in relation to Business Process modeling
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis, Integration and Reporting services preferred
- Proficient in SQL query development
- Basic understanding of financial systems and financial planning concepts a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
- General Experience in Business Intelligence concepts and reporting tools
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other Customer Relationship Management tools a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under tight timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions
- Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Must have the flexibility to work extra hours to meet corporate and departmental goals
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
At Assurex the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/wcw73zhcxy