The Manager of Software Development will be responsible for managing the “Result Generation” development team that provides software for the sign-out, reporting, packaging, and variant classification parts of our business.
- Manage cross-functional development teamConduct regular one-on-ones with each direct-report employee
- Coach and provide feedback for improvement
- Construct career development plans for team members and support their progression
- Manage performance, attendance, and allocation of the team
- Manage a budget for your team
- Participate as a member of the MGL Informatics Leadership Team and actively contribute to decisions on policies, personnel, strategies, and vision.
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Remove impediments for the team
- Work with team to strategize, set goals, and support standards
- Management of company projects to completion
- Maintaining appropriate documentation
- Represent Informatics at meetings
- Support and follow Informatics’ Software Development Life Cycle
- 8+ years’ related experience; minimum 3 years management responsibility.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gbfcqz9gwwp9cyms